Marian High School is looking for a Head Cross Country Coach for the boys and girls program. Interested candidates will have the following responsibilities:
• Conduct practices and conditioning sessions.
• Prepare athletes for meets, and coach during meets.
• Assign duties and responsibilities to assistant coaches with the approval of the Athletic Director.
• Supervise student athletes at all times from the time practice or activity starts until the student athletes leave. At no time should the student athletes be without supervision of a coach.
• Show respect for officials, press, opposing coaches…
Please contact the Marian Athletic Department for more information.